You can join an inspiring group of people who belong to our Community of Care, providing monthly support for vital breast cancer research. This could one day save your life, or the life of someone you love.
Why is Monthly Giving a great way to support breast cancer research?
- For every $1 you donate, we provide over $4 in grants to lifesaving breast cancer research. This is because we are part of The Hospital Research Foundation (THRF) Group. Our administration costs are covered by THRF’s commercial business activities (such as its lottery program), which also boosts our funds to research and patient care each year. You can feel proud knowing your donation makes an even bigger impact to the health and wellbeing of your community.
- It’s flexible. The amount you choose to donate is entirely up to you and can easily change or pause your gift at any time
- You will receive one receipt in July each year to help you claim your tax deduction.
- It allows us to reduce our administration costs, supporting more research and further enhancing patient care at hospitals in South Australia.
You may already support us regularly and if you do, thank you! Joining our Community of Care will make giving regularly to us even easier for you!
Medical research breakthroughs often take years to reach a point where they are proven safe and effective for patients. For this reason, medical research is an investment that requires dedicated financial support to be able to improve treatments and even find cures for devastating conditions. Your monthly donation will ensure our researchers are supported at all stages of their research – from bench to bedside.
How do I become a Monthly Giver?
- By visiting our Monthly Giving donation page you can easily set up monthly donations to be made via your credit card or direct debit via your bank account.
- Alternatively you can download and fill in the ABCR Regular Giving Form and return to our head office address specified on the form.
- Phone our friendly Donor Relations Specialist Bonnie Stewart, on (08) 8445 2453 – she is here to help you!
You can view a copy of the Direct Debit Service Agreement here.
Joining our special Community of Care will ensure research undertaken now can be translated to patients as soon as possible! Thank you.